Music is life

Hi guys an teacher, i hope everyone is well, this matter  is really interesting, i thing for everyone. The music is with me all the time, since I can remember, when I don´t listen I sing even without realizing, maybe becaude in my family all my uncles sing, and he does very well, when they were youn they had musical group, and since I was a little  I hear them sing and play, i really love that!

Well one of the songs that i really love and help me to follow when I feel bad and I even recommended to my friends when I think tehy need them, is "Todo estara bien by son by four",  it really reassures me a lot.


Anotther one is a old song,  the lyrics seem very cute, and rmember my parents to much, is named is "Mi linda esposa by los panchos " and is a one of the songs that my uncles sing all time. There is a person who udes to sing for my old job who is the person I most enjoy listening to with that song, but same the lyrics is the most imprtant. I literally listen to it and my parents come to my mind, it´s my FAVORITE song .


When Iam stressed, planning or doing some dificult task unlike many, I do not concentrate I listen to music, but I try to look for sounds that supposedly hepl concentration,, the most common is this. sometimes  it works other times it doesn´t hahahaha.


 I am veru interested in reading and listening to your songs ♥

Comentarios

  1. I share with you the taste for the song "Mi linda esposa" I heard it a long time ago at a wedding and since then I have said that I want it to be one of the songs for when I get married, it makes me very beautiful and very romantic, I will listen to the song that you recommended to us, thanks for your blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Before to...

¡Hi, welcome!

Im embarrassed? yes!