Before to...
well this blog are so special because i think never i thought that make a list of what i want to do before i die. It really seems very cool to me because it is like a motivation from day to day or only something you want, maybe somethong unattainable or something ypu are determined to do.
I am excited to do this list since there is only one thing that i have always said that i want to see, although it into account as something of my bucket list. It´s hard for me to start hahaha but here we go.
Go to iceland to be in a transparent bubble and see a northern lights.
Get a tatto that represents my parents.
Learn a lot about energy and gnosis.
Make an astral unfolding.
Gather my whole family in a big house.
Create something.
Leanr many languages.
Learns to dance well.
Take my parents on a trip to many places.
Learns and experiment about new cultures.
Sing with singers that I like.
Create a perfume.
I really consider than we should all hace the bucket list, I thing it makes you thing about how much you want to make an effort to fulfill it in the given time or simply before die.
I know that throughout my life i will add more things to ly list, I hope that all those who have this list can fulfill it successully.

Hi Nallely, your bucket list is pretty and me too I want a go to Iceland omg <3
ResponderEliminarThis comment is mine, but I do with other count
EliminarI agree with many things that you have on your list, I hope you can fulfill them. Success.
ResponderEliminarThose wishes never cross my mind, but they are undoubtedly very interesting, I know you will fulfill them.
ResponderEliminarHi! Your bucket list it’s pretty cool, I like it! And I agree with learn other Languages hahaha
ResponderEliminar