¡Hi, welcome!

 Hello, I am Nallely García, I am 22, and studying the Bachelor of Preschool Education. I chose this name for my blog since I can talk about various topics or anything I want to share, and it is like entering my blog and thinking, What can you share with us this time?

I consider that having free time is good, since it is a moment in which you can do something to relax, something that you like, it is a time just for you that is going to be enjoyed as only you like.

Sometimes I do like to have free time, when I had a very busy day, or when there was too much homework in the day or week, because that way I can rest and do activities that I couldn't because I was busy doing homework. But when free time is a lot, I don't love it so much, because after a while I don't know what to do, if I've already seen movies, or if I've already done something to discourage myself, then I can't find what else to have fun with or have a good time.

I am one of the people who cannot sleep in the afternoon, it is very rare that I get it, I prefer to watch movies or series on Netflix, or look for images of things that I really like at that moment, photos of nail designs, I like to color send them.

I also think that free time can be shared with people, it can be family, which in my case I enjoy a lot, it can also be with friends, practicing something you want to improve, because although it is free time if it is something you like. you will enjoy and you will feel good doing it.

The purpose is to take advantage of it, enjoy it in any way and take it for what it is, Free time, the tastes of each person are independent of how they take it.

And you, what do you like to do in your free time?


Comentarios

  1. Friend, is really, when I have much free time I dont know what to do like you jajajaja and, why do you not sleep in a afternoon? the naps at 4 or 5 p.m. is very delicious jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Nallely! Good first post. I like the name of the blog.
    Also I feel the same way about naps. I just can't do that, I rather spend that time online or watching something, I only sleep at night when it's absolutely necessary.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Before to...

Im embarrassed? yes!