Maybe...
Hi gyus and teacher i hope you are okay!
This topis is to much interesting, it is one of the first times that I know to answer without thinking so much, being a theacher is one of the things that I did not have in mind but my whole family suggested that I study because was easy to me teach to my little cousings everytime.
There were many things that I wantes to study befire deciding that I would study to be a teahcer, first I wanted to study nutritio, since I met a nitritionist who I liked very much how she worked (she specialized in chindren and her methods were very striking).
Another of the options I had was dentistry ( to be onest, it keeps drawing my attention). I´m justa bit disgusting, that´s what didn´t concince me at all to study it, but I would like to work as a dental assistant at some point so as not to ge upset with the temptation.Finally, I wanted to study for psicology, in fact I applied at UABC the same year I applied for Normal, but I was selected, however if had, I would have stayed in teaching. Since I was little, I always likes it and it made it easier for me to listen to people and want to helps them, so it was another option that my family also saw as a strength in me.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario