Im embarrassed? yes!

 I have a very bad memory, and I am literally asking my family if they remember any hahahaha!

Okay, when i was a chill, i was going to taekwondo classes, and to change the belt color ir necessary to do examns, one day i had an exam, and it is necessary to warm up, so I stared doing the exercises was like jump with the hands in the buttocks, like in the image (first photo), I stared doing it and twisted two fingerss, because I hit hard with my heel, then I crying and I went with my teacher, so  they had to bledd me those two fingers on the ring finger and the index finger together.

From there I was already ashamed because who gets hurt by heatinh up? then the exam began and had to do the forms and the blows were with a closed fist, and my blows they were like this (second photo), and I was ashamed because the judges saw strange, but they know what had happened.

maybe is not the most embarrasing but, I don´t remenber another thing, and in that moment it was very unconfortable. I pass my exam, I didn't go so far after all.

I want to read your moments hahaha :)


EXERCISE

MY FINGERS





Comentarios

  1. hahaha oh im really sorry nalle, but the good thing its that you pass your exam!:))

    ResponderEliminar
  2. owww maybe your fingers were hurt by all your energy and excitement, I imagine baby Nalle ow

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Before to...

¡Hi, welcome!