¡HELLOOOO!

 Hello, i hope everyone is well, today´s topic since i knew what it was has me thinking anh i really can´t find a skill that helps me in life as such.  The only thing that comes to my mind is that i mi family most of them have the ability to sing and i inlude myself, I think that could be useful in my profession, like to sing with the kids asily or to learn more fast.

another thing that i consider a skill isthad y like an cantake a while but y do it and I feel good, I  thing that in general is very good because is not necesari ask for help.

One of the skills that are not physical but i considered very important is that I am an empathic person, and that helps me and another people and that makes me happy. :)

I think that all my skills are amotionnal, another thing I have is than I am a very passive person with all people and that i consider hepls me in many aspects. I hope acquire many skills throughout my life.

I want to read yours, maybe they help me discover more in myself!





Comentarios

  1. helloooo hello baby! Your most beautiful ability is that they have the most beautiful heart, you are a person full of love and the most beautiful thing is that you do not feel sorry for sharing it, I love you a lot, friend, and I admire you more, not to mention that you have an angelic voice that I love to sing with you and girls. I miss you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Before to...

¡Hi, welcome!

Im embarrassed? yes!