Hi guys!
The motivaton is everithing you thing about or makes you to move on, maybe goals, people, objetivos in mind.
When you belive haven´t motivation, you muts stay strong, although possibly is because you are going through a difficult time.
Primarily there are two things that motivate me:
For I my biggest motivation is my family, above all things, because they are whos always they are with i, and believe in me, they are whos make me happy and i want them to be happy.
I wish to return all things that they gave me and taugth me, because thanks to this, im here and growing up every day more, for this and many more things they are my biggets motivation, and the most important for me.
The second thing that motivates me is mi goals, every thing all that i propose and want to acgieve, and for what i am working. It motivates me to observe the growth i have had over the years, and of corse continue try hard to avhieve more things.
In order to be motivater, i need to be remingind myself why i do things, and it´s strange but it motivates me more at nigth, wich is when i think about many things about what i can work on to achieve my goals.
I hope you find a motivation that makes you continue with all your plans, and be happy.
I will leave you some photos of my greatest motivation.

ResponderEliminarThis is beautiful Nalle, I love your motivations and heartfelt desire, that they never change and you can achieve your goals.
I really enjoyed reading your blog, its awasome that you wanna thank the effort that your family made for you.
ResponderEliminar